About Me

Self-confessed do-it-yourselfer, into anything & everything that can be built, restored, repaired, renovated...

Sunday 12 February 2012

Intro Feb 2012

I thought its time that I attempt to make contact with the other person in the world who might be interested!!

I've always had several projects on the go at any one time.... & right now is no exception...
so here's a list:
Morris Minor, '58, two door saloon, black, familiy owned since new
1950's Sunbeam motorcycle, still collecting parts, about 85% there... just the difficult bits to find now, anyone got a distributor?
1976 Honda CG125, an early one
1987 Honda C90, the bike the world went to work on! almost there on this one
1981 Honda NC50 Express moped, a recent ebay bargain, just started stripping
Leisure 17 sunspot, a freebe, needs some repairs to the deck & bulkhead, but otherwise, just a paint job...
I'm a volunteer at a local windmill, where we're currently re-making the sweeps (sails)
My full time job is a Design Technology teacher...

I'm sure there's more but this'll do for starters

No comments:

Post a Comment